The first thing you'll want to do with intake forms is choose how often clients have to complete the form. You can do this by visiting Setup > Form Settings. Your options are:
- Never - Clients will never be asked to complete an intake form.
- Before first appointment only - Clients will be asked to complete an intake form before their first appointment only.
- Every 6 months, 12 months, or 24 months - Clients will be asked to complete an intake form before their first appointment and then every X months (the most common option is every 12 months).
Next, you may want to customize your intake form. You can customize your intake form by going to Setup > Form Settings and then choosing the Intake Form tab.
While you cannot remove our default questions, you can choose to hide them from your form. To hide a question, click the green switch to turn it off - it will turn grey. (Questions that have a lock icon cannot be hidden).
To add a custom question, click the Add question link under the section you would like to add the question. Type your question and choose your response type:
- Multiple choice (choose 1)
- Multiple choice (choose any)
- Short answer
- Long answer
- Date (select from calendar)
- Date (select from drop down)
You can also order your questions by dragging and dropping them. Note that the order of our default questions cannot be changed.