- Online scheduling – turn online scheduling on or off
- When an existing client books online – choose if you’d like the appointment to be automatically added to your calendar (which is the most popular option), or if you’d first like to review the request before accepting. If you choose to first review the appointment request, the client will be told their appointment request is pending and will receive a follow-up email once you’ve accepted the request. If you don’t accept the request, you will be provided with an opportunity to send the client a message.
- When a new client books online – same as above, but you can have separate settings for new clients. You can also choose to not allow new clients to book online if you are not taking on new clients.
- Show available time slots in – choose what time slots you’d like to display to the client when they are booking online.
- Clients can cancel/reschedule up to – choose your cancellation policy. If a clients tries to cancel/reschedule after your cut-off time has passed, they will not be allowed to cancel/reschedule online and will be prompted to call your office.
- Clients can book up to – choose how far in advance you’d like clients to be able to book.
- Clients can book an appointment up to – choose how much lead time you need on a new appointment booking. For example, you may want to have at least 2 hours notice so if a client books an available 9am appointment, you have enough time to get into the office if you weren’t planning on going in until later.
ClinicSense allows you to require clients to pre-pay when booking online. You have a few options, including:
- Asking the client to pay in full
- Only asking them to pay a certain percentage of the service price
- Not charging them at all, but asking them for their credit card number (which you will be able to charge later if they are a no-show)
- Not require pre-payment
Additionally, you can choose if you’d like to require all clients to pre-pay, or new clients only.