Our reminder deliverability rate is 97% (with most failures due to typos), but if your client says they did not receive their reminder, ask them to:
If they did not receive the email reminder:
- Ask them to check their spam/junk folder
- Ask them to add firstname.lastname@example.org to the address book of their mail program. This let's the email provider know that we are a safe sender.
If, after taking the above steps, the client still says they have not received their reminder, then you can contact support, and we can see if there is a particular reason that the client is not receiving their reminder. You must include the email address of the client when you are contacting support.
If they did not receive the text reminder:
The most common reasons that a client did not receive a text reminder are:
- The number listed under Mobile Phone on their client file is their home number, not their mobile phone number.
- The client replied STOP to the text message, unsubscribing them from reminders.
- You are subscribed to the Solo Plan, which does not include text reminders.
If you think there may be an issue with a client receiving a text reminder, please contact support, and we can look into it for you. You must include the mobile phone number of the client when you are contacting support.