If you have a walk-in client or a client that did not complete their intake form ahead of time, you have a few options:
Resend the reminder
This will allow the client to use their phone to complete the intake form. To resend the reminder:
- Go to your Calendar
- Click on an appointment to open it
- Click on "Resend reminder" at the bottom
This method is recommended because the client doesn't use any of the equipment in your office and the information is automatically added to the client file with no data entry required on your part.
If the client is a walk-in, all you have to do is add the appointment to your calendar and select that you'd like to send them a confirmation. The intake form will be included in the confirmation email.
Ask the client to complete the form on your tablet/computer
- Go to the Clients page.
- Find the client who needs to fill out their intake form
- Click the gear button beside the client's name
- Select Fill out intake form from the drop-down menu
- A new window will open. Click the Open intake form button.
- The intake form will open in a client-friendly view.
- Hand your device to the client and ask them to complete the intake form.
- Once the client has completed the form, your password is required to return to your ClinicSense dashboard - so you don't have to worry about the client looking at other clients' files.
Like above, with this method, the information is automatically added to the client file with no data entry required on your part.
Ask the client to complete the form using pen/paper
Alternatively, you can create your own paper form and ask the client to complete the form using pen/paper. You can then enter the information into their client file when you get a chance.