Depending on your location, you may occasionally be subject to a peer review. This article outlines how other ClinicSense customers have handled granting a peer reviewer access to their client files:
- Ask for their email address and add them as a receptionist in your account
- Give them the following permissions
- View other practitioners' appointments
- View client demographic information
- View client health history information
- View client SOAP notes
- View client uploads
- Once the review is complete, delete the receptionist.
Please note: this is only advice from how other ClinicSense customers have granted peer reviewers access to their client files. We recommend consulting your college/industry association or lawyer when it comes to granting people access to your account.