To add practitioners to your account:
- Click on Setup (in the top right corner)
- Then click on Practitioners in the menu
Add a Practitioner
- Click the Add Practitioner button
- Enter the practitioner's name and click save
Configure the Practitioner's Settings
License number / Tax ID - Please note:
- The license number and Tax IDs will be on your printed (or emailed) invoices.
- The license number will be included on printed SOAP notes.
Signature - If you're adding yourself in as a practitioner, you can add you signature right away. If you're adding someone else, they'll be able to login and add their signature to their practitioner profile themselves. You'll be able to add your signature to SOAP notes or invoices with the click of a button.
Hours - Indicate the hours that the practitioner works.
- If you're looking to split your hours on a specific day of the week, please refer to this help article on how to split your schedule.
- If you ever have to change your hours for a specific day, please refer to this help article on how to change your hours for one specific day.
Services - Check off which services the practitioner offers.
Note: You will not see this tab until you’ve created services.
Account - Select which level of access you'd like to give the practitioner.
- This is me - Select this option if you are adding yourself as a practitioner
- Do not allow practitioner to login - Select this option if you are adding a practitioner and you do not want to grant them access to your ClinicSense account.
- Allow practitioner to login - Select this option if you are adding a practitioner and you want to grant them access to your ClinicSense account. Then enter the email address they’ll use to login. Once you save the practitioner, we’ll email them an invitation to create a password. This means each practitioner has his or her own login and you should not share your login information with anyone else.
Set Permissions for the Practitioner
If you select Allow practitioner to login, you'll then be able to select specific permissions for the practitioner. For example, you may not want them to be able to edit your account settings or view financial reports.
There is an option to make the practitioner a Practice Administrator. Selecting this will grant them permission to do everything. Practice Administrators are the only people that can add new practitioners or receptionists to your ClinicSense account.
To set permissions:
- Click on the Account Tab
- Select Allow practitioner to login (if not already selected)
- Click the change permissions button
- Select the permissions you'd like to grant the practitioner
- Click Set permissions, you will then return to the practitioner's profile
- Click the Save button to save your changes