Office staff are people that are not practitioners but you would like them to have access to your ClinicSense account. You can add an unlimited number of office staff to your account.
To add office staff to your account:
- Click on Setup (in the top right corner)
- Then click on Office Staff in the menu
- Click on Add Office Staff
- Enter name and email address, then click Save.
Once you click save we’ll email them an invitation to create a password. This means each office staff has his or her own login and you should not share your login information with anyone else.
Set Permissions for the Office Staff
For each office staff you'll be able to select specific permissions. For example, you may not want them to be able to view SOAP notes or other personal health information.
There is an option to make the office staff a Practice Administrator. Selecting this will grant them permission to do everything. Practice Administrators are the only people that can add new practitioners or office staff to your ClinicSense account.
To set permissions:
- Click the Change Permissions button
- Select the permissions you'd like to grant the office staff
- Click Set Permissions
- After setting permission you will return to the office staff's profile. Click the Save button.