To edit your payment settings:
- Click on Setup (in the top right corner)
- Then click on Payment settings in the menu
Accept Credit Card Payments - You can enroll to accept credit card payments. This is required if you’d like to ask clients to pre-pay for appointments of if you’d like to sell gift certificates through your website. You will need to create a Square account in order to accept credit card payments. If you already have a Square account, you can proceed to connect to Square.
To connect your ClinicSense account to Square:
- Click on the Connect to Square button
- A small window will open, click the Proceed button
- You will be prompted to sign into your Square account. If you don’t have a Square account, click on Sign Up
- Square will prompt for you to allow ClinicSense access, click Allow
- If you have multiple locations on your Square account, you will be asked to select a location
- Your Square account is now connected
Note: You can connect one Square account and one Square Terminal to your ClinicSense account.
Do you have a no-show / late cancellation fee? - If a client is a no-show, you will mark them as such and their invoice will be updated to reflect your no-show fee. If you have a client’s credit card saved on file, you can charge them the no-show fee.
Manage your sales tax rates on this tab. When your clients are booking online, the price displayed will be the price of the service only, excluding the tax amount.
No-Show Guard™ - To protect yourself against no-shows, you can require your clients to enter a credit card number (or even pre-pay for their appointments) when they book online. You will need to create a Square account in order to use No-Show Guard™.