If a client does not show up for their appointment, you'll want to mark their appointment as a no-show. This will be saved to their treatment history and the invoice for the appointment will be updated to display the no-show fee.
To mark an appointment as a no-show, follow these steps:
- Go to your Calendar page
- Click on the appointment you’d like to mark as a no-show
- Click Mark As No Show.
- You'll then see the window below, where you'll have a few options:
- Set your no-show fee
- Choose if you'd like to send the client an email notification of their no show
- Choose if you'd like this email to prompt them to reschedule
- Optionally write a custom message in the email notification to the client
- Click Confirm No Show
Note: An appointment can only be marked as a no-show once the current time is later than the appointment start time.