Adding the Book Appointment button to your website is a little bit technical, so if you have someone that's helped you with your website, we recommend asking them for assistance. Otherwise, please feel free to contact support and we'll be happy to help you. When you do, please include the following information:
- The link to your website
- The link to your website login page
- Your username and password to login to your website
If you'd like to add the Book Appointment button to your website yourself, please follow these steps:
Finding the Book Appointment button code:
- Go to Setup > Scheduling Settings
- On this page you will see a button that says "Generate Button Code". Click that button.
Customizing your Book Appointment button:
- Choose if you'd like a small or large button
- Choose your preferred button color
- Copy the code we generate
Placing the Book Appointment button on your website:
- Login to the area where you manage your website.
- Go to the page you'd like to place the Book Appointment button.
- Choose the option to edit the "source" or "HTML" of the page.
- Paste the Book Appointment button code.
Reminder, if you are having any trouble with this, please contact support and we'll help you.
Alternative: Direct link to online scheduling
Alternatively, you can use a direct link to send clients to your online scheduling. Here's how to find your direct link:
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on your email address (on a narrow screen, you will see a silhouette of a person rather than your email address)
- From the drop down menu, choose View Profile Page.
- This will open your profile page.
- Copy the URL to your profile page. It looks something like https://yourpage.clinicsense.com/
- Add "/book" to the end of the URL, so it looks like this: https://yourpage.clinicsense.com/book
You can now share that link to send clients to your online scheduling.